Second-hand S2C55 “Auf der Freight”
A cruising catamaran
The S2C has been conceived with a high quality finish and is first and foremost a fast and saworthy cruising yacht
The S2C 55 is a cruising catamaran designed and developed to answer the expectations of the most demanding owners in cruising. It has been specifically designed with blue-water cruising in mind. The S2C 55 is a cat with exceptional boat-handling and the standard package comes with a comprehensive range of extras required for long passages.
A fast ocean-going boat
Her carbon mast, square-topped mainsail, high-profile rudders, ergonomic double helm and her longitudinal cabins all go towards making this yacht a fast ocean-going boat.
Fitted with high quality furnitures
Designed to sail the world’s seas. Superior Comfort and safety to carry out the most challenging trips. S2C catamarans are fitted with high quality furnitures. The owners have the opportunity to choose the colours of the inside and thus add their personal touch.
An exceptional boathandling
The S2C 55 is a cat with exceptional boathandling and the standard package comes with a comprehensive range of extras required for long passages. The generator, desalinator, air conditioning, heating, onboard electronics (radar, communication and navigational equipment), sails, kevlar running rigging and even the anti-fouling are included in the advertised price. Thanks to generous stowage, the S2C 55 can be provisioned for 20 days at sea with a crew of eight.
Natural ventilation and solar protection
With the aim of simplifying the on-board systems, the designers have removed the hydraulic system notorious for serious breakdowns. Particular attention has also been given to optimising natural ventilation and solar protection in order to guarantee comfort in all conditions whilst minimising energy consumption.
A light sailboat
The S2C 55 is available in either ‘charter’ or ‘owner’ versions with four or three cabins respectively. She also weighs in at approximately five tones less than her nearest competitors, giving her unrivalled performance in her class. Finally, her Swiss pedigree ensures a level of finish and unparalleled quality in a boat that provides considerable value for money.
- Year 2010
- Flag MALTA (VAT refundable)
- Lying in BALARUC LES BAINS (34) FRANCE
- Price on demand
- 17 m x 7,65 m – Light displacement : 14 t Full displacement : 17 t
- Draft dagger-board up : 1,10 m Draft dagger-board down : 3,20 m
- Glass-epoxy carbon reinforced sandwich construction
- Carbon mast and boom with kevlar rigging . SOUTHERN SPARS
- All Sails by INCIDENCE Hydranet Radial
- Mainsail : 90 m2
- Yankee : 75 m2
- Stay sail : 31 m2
- Gennaker : 95 m2
- Standard to be applied Directive 94/25/EC.
- Boat design category A Offshore (ICNN EU)
- OWNER VERSION 3 CABINS 3 BATHROOMS
+ 1 FORWARD CABIN
- ENGINES TURBO DIESEL YANMAR 75 CV (300 H)
- FOLDABLE PROPELLERS FLEXOFOLD
- Generator Northern lights M843nw3 10KWA 1 start battery 80A/h
- HouseBatteries 860Amp/h Gel type Mastervolt
- Air conditioning Webasto system 60000BTU 6 fan coils, reversible hot/cold
- Watermaker Dessalator 100 l/h 220v AC with remote control panel
- Fresh water 2x 270litres
- Fuel 2x 400litres
- Black water 2x 125litres
- Grey water 2x 80litres
- Mast Nordic Masts (Carbon) 21.65m
- Rigging Kevlar
- Running rigging Cousin/Liros
- Boom Park Avenue, Carbon
- Boom Outrigger pole for lifting dinghy (Carbon)
- Deck hardware Harken//Spinlock/ Switch track system
- Winches Harken electrical 2 speed 4x, + 1 manual
- Portoles/hatches 30 Lewmar/Goiot, flush line with shades and mosquito nets
- Sails Hydranet Incidences (Main full batten, Genoa, Staysail, Gennaker.
- Furlers 2 Harken MK3,Mk4,
- One gennaker winder
- Windlass Lewmar VC5000 2000kg
- 2 main Anchors Ultra35kg stainless+ Alloy foldable Fortress 16kg on bag
- 90m 12mm chain galvanized + 10m secondary and shackles
- Cleat stainless 6x + 2 alloys
1 lift pump for air conditioning chiller.
This post is also available in: French